New projects for Palmers in Central Europe are finished. This time our company was responsible for the production of monobrand stores in Austria, the Czech Republic and Germany. The Austrian Zwettl, the German Lauchringen and the Chodov Shopping Center in Prague are the locations of the last three stores we have prepared for Palmers.
The area range from 30 to 70 sqm. At each location we have produced and installed fixture, free standing furniture (cash registers and tables), daises, textile glass panels, mirrors (aging) and graphic frames decorating the shop. We also provided fitting rooms, including hooks, rails, mirrors and pouffes. It is also worth to mention what materials was used in the Palmers stores. These are natural oak, painted steel and textile glass.
Shops in Zwettl and Lauchringen have already opened the door for customers. In Chodov, the last preparatory work is underway before the grand opening. We wrote more about the concept of the flagship Palmers stores in the article describing our recent realization for this brand in Prague.
Palmers is a brand that specializes in ladies and men’s lingerie. It was founded in 1914 in Vienna by Luis Palmers. Today it is present in over a dozen countries and has several hundred shops.
Palmers will soon return to the Polish market with stationary stores. We will keep you up to date.
Sinsay clothing store in Stop Shop Rožňava retail park, located in south-eastern Slovakia is one of the latest productions prepared by Ergo Store for LPP group.